Defensive Driver/Smart Driver Courses
The Office for the Aging is offering a 6 hour AARP Driver Safety course. Completion of the 2-day course may entitle you to a 10% reduction on your liability and collision premiums. Pre-registration is required as seating is limited.
Please contact Office for the Aging: 138 Dominic Blvd, Canastota 315-697-5700
Monday September 18 and Tuesday, September 19th 8:45 am-12:00 pm (both days required)
$20 for AARP member, $25 for non-members
Course are offered online at www.newyorksafetycouncil.com and www.aaa.com
SERVICES WE OFFER
Auto Insurance • Commercial Insurance • Homeowners & Renters Insurance • Life Insurance
Tax Preparation – all states & non residents • Payroll Services
Commercial Printing • Small Maintenance Jobs • Moving Services
Storage Unit Rental • Residential & Commercial Rentals
Uhaul Truck & Trailer Rentals
10 REASONS TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE MARSHALL GROUP
- Convenient hours 7:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. M-F. Saturday 8-12. Longer hours during tax season.
- Easy access, handicapped access with off street parking and handicapped accessible parking.
- Owner sits at the front desk and answers the phone. Easy access, NO big shots.
- Locally owned. NOT owned by a bank or persons unknown or far away. Profits are reinvested locally. We spend our profits on capital improvements in local real estate. We improve our community. Most materials and sub contractors are local. We pay local real estate taxes.
- EXPERIENCED, 2 generations since our founding in 1917. Many employees have over 20 years on our staff.
- Our staff is professional and courteous.
- All staff are notary publics. Stop in and get notarized.
- Employees complete continuing education for insurance every year. We keep current with new legislation and review regularly. We keep you informed of changes. We review renewal policies.
- Humans answer the phone. NO answering devices. The phone rings at owners home after business hours.
- All of our employees live & work in Madison/Chenango County.