At any time and from time to time, M Burton Marshall may modify the terms and conditions of access and use of this Site. Accordingly, please continue to review these terms and conditions of service whenever accessing or using this Site. Your use of the Site, or any service on this Site, after M Burton Marshall has the posted modifications to these terms and conditions of service will constitute your acceptance of any and all additional terms and conditions of service, as modified.
If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions of service, you may not use the Site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these terms and conditions of service are expressly rejected by M Burton Marshall and shall be devoid of all force and effect to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
You agree to adhere to the following guidelines when using this Web site:
You may not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or publicity) of others.
You may not publish, post, advertise, distribute, disseminate, or upload any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
You may not upload files that contain software, content, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control all necessary rights to the files or have received all necessary consents.
You may not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software, code, or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
You may not delete or modify any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any information that is published, posted, advertised, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded.
You may not falsify the origin or source of information or material published, posted, advertised, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded.
You may not use this Web site to conduct or forward surveys, contests, chain letters, or commercial solicitations.
You may not download any material or information published, posted, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You may not provide personal information of others without their express permission.
You may not provide personal information of individuals under the age of 18 except for the limited purpose of verifying the ages of potential residents.
You may not access or attempt to access M Burton Marshall's information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to which express authorization has not been obtained, or log into a server that you are not authorized to access.
You may not attempt to circumvent or subvert system or network security mechanisms, or probe the security of any system, network, or account associated or used in conjunction with this Web site.
Information and Materials
All of the information contained herein is believed accurate but is not warranted or guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Pictures, property plans, floor plans, depictions and similar information may represent development concepts and may not represent actual design, layout or final construction. All acreage amounts, square footage, and dimensions may be approximations and are subject to revision at any time.
The information, materials and content contained in this website, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided "as is" and "as available." M Burton Marshall does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information, materials and content, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information, materials and content. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is given in conjunction with the information, materials and content contained in this website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall M Burton Marshall be liable for any damage, including without limitation: (i) direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) losses or expenses arising directly or indirectly in connection with this website, the information and content contained on it, and the use or misuse thereof; (iii) lost profits, revenues, business opportunities or business advantages; or (iv) inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if M Burton Marshall or its employees, representatives or agents are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. M Burton Marshall shall not be liable to any user or to any third-party for any claim, whether such claim is based upon negligence, gross negligence, strict liability in tort or any other theory of relief.
The user acknowledges that electronic communications databases and websites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering and break-ins, and that use thereof may result in damages to the user's system and/or operations. The user acknowledges that M Burton Marshall does not guarantee such events will not take place and that M Burton Marshall shall not be liable for such occurrences. The user shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content downloaded from this website or any other website accessed from it does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage its systems, software or data, and the user shall indemnify, defend and hold M Burton Marshall, his agents and employees harmless from any liability, claim or suit caused by such virus, code or subroutine.
Available Properties, Contracting and Access
It is the responsibility of the potential lessee to ensure that any offer to lease real property advertised on or through this website is directed to and received by the appropriate authorized parties. No offer should be considered accepted and there will be no binding lease until authorized representatives of the lessor and lessee, or any other interested party, has executed a written Lease Agreement. No right of access is granted without the express permission of the authorized agents, employees or owners.
M Burton Marshall may create ownership entities from time to time. The information provided on this website does not constitute an offer or solicitation for partnership, joint venture or ownership in any property, entity or security, nor does this site constitute investment, tax, financial, legal or other advice. Prior to execution of any agreement by you related to any information you have obtained from this site, the user should seek legal council when appropriate.
The information and images presented here may not under any circumstances be reproduced or used without prior written permission. Users may view and download material from this site only for personal, non-commercial home use. To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or publicly display material from this website you will need written permission from M Burton Marshall, residents, employees, affiliated or related entities, and the public.
This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than M Burton Marshall (“Third Party Web Sites”). M Burton Marshall does not control such Third Party Web Sites, and is not responsible for their contents. M Burton Marshall's inclusion of the links to the Third Party Web Sites does not imply that M Burton Marshall is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol or other material that may be reflected in the links or on the Third Party Web Sites.
Cookies: When you visit our Site, we may assign your computer one or more “cookies.” A cookie is a small text file that contains information that can later be read by us to facilitate your access to our Site.
Email Communications Notice
Although M Burton Marshall will in most circumstances be able to receive your e-mail provided through this Web site (including, without limitation, service requests and other submissions), M Burton Marshall does not guarantee that he will receive all such e-mail timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on, or respond to any such e-mail. Be aware that Internet e-mail typically is not secure. We do not generally receive encrypted e-mail so you should be cautious about the e-mail you send us through the Internet.
Special Site Security Notice
This website is owned and maintained on private computers and servers. Unauthorized access to or use of this website, as well as any websites to which this website is linked, is not permitted, and constitutes a crime punishable by law (18 U.S.C § 1030).
You agree that M Burton Marshall may at any time and without notice change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered, including any or all portions of the Terms.
No Legal Relationship
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and M Burton Marshall as a result of this agreement or your use of this Web site.
The Terms, taken as a whole, constitute the entire agreement between you and M Burton Marshall with respect to this Web site. The Terms supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and M Burton Marshall with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms shall be effective unless it is authored in writing by M Burton Marshall. Any alleged waiver of any breach of the Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach. A printed version of the Terms and/or of any notice given by M Burton Marshall in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms or your use of this Web site to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained by M Burton Marshall in printed form.
For further information or to contact us with questions, concerns, or comments, you may write, call, fax, or e-mail us as follows:
M Burton Marshall
PO Box 89, 11 Maple Avenue
Hamilton, New York 13346
Phone: (315) 824-2811
Fax: (315) 824-1621
Our Commitment to You
Collection of Information
M Burton Marshall will collect and use information obtained from credit card transactions only for rental payments for the purpose of processing the credit card payment.
Protecting Your Credit Card Information
The credit card information provided by you will be stored in a confidential manner. We maintain physical and electronic safeguards to protect your information.
Disclosure of Your Information
M Burton Marshall does not disclose any nonpublic information (such as credit card number and their expiration dates) about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required by law. We disclose information only under circumstances where disclosure is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site or business. Information may also be disclosed for audit purposes, to regulatory agencies or for other general administrative services. We do not disclose information about you to other entities who may want to sell their products to you.
As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. www.mbmarshall.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure transaction security. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes In This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to request a refund for a payment made on www.mbmarshall.com, please contact us. All refund requests must be in writing (via email ok) and include your name, address, e-mail address, apartment location, and the reasons you are requesting a refund.
All refunds are administered by check through the office. There are no refunds on service fees, bank fees, or credit/debit card fees.
Our office can refund partial or full rent payments and duplicate payments.
M Burton Marshall is not responsible for refund requests that are not timely received in accordance with this policy for any reason, including without limitation, Web congestion, addressing mistakes, computer or Internet downtime, or requests submitted by phone, postal mail, or any other manner not expressly provided for in this policy.
M Burton Marshall reserves the right to finally determine in his discretion whether the criteria for a refund set forth in this policy have been satisfied and to request any additional information relevant to such request.
If you have any questions about this refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com. M Burton Marshall reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at any time.
Animal Responsibility Addendum
This Addendum becomes part of the Lease Agreement between parties once it is signed.
Landlord hereby grants permission to Tenant to keep the listed domesticated animal(s) on the Premises during the term of the Lease. Landlord may revoke permission at any time if Tenant fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions in the Lease or subsequent Addendums. Permission to keep an animal is a privilege, not a right, and as such, may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of the Landlord. The following rules must be followed:
- Tenants are required to provide a reference for their animals from their former landlord if they have rented with their animals previously.
- Animals will not cause: danger, damage, cause a nuisance (disturb the health, safety, rights, comfort, quiet or peaceful enjoyment of others) or soil the apartment, cause damage to the premises, grounds, common areas, parking areas or landscaping.
- Tenant assumes all responsibility and is strictly liable for any and all amount of any injury to any person or a portion of the property as a result of the animal or the animal’s actions and Tenant shall indemnify Landlord for all costs of litigation and attorney’s fees resulting from the same. For the avoidance of doubt any such damage shall not be deemed to be “normal wear and tear”.
- Any animal listed in the schedule of the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 may not be kept at the property and no vicious or dangerous animals are permitted. Tenant warrants that the animal(s) has no history of causing physical harm to persons or property, such as biting, scratching, chewing, etc., and further warrants that the animal/animals has no vicious history or tendencies.
- Tenant agrees to immunize and register the animal(s) in accordance with local laws and requirements and provide Landlord with current proof annually or at revaccination date.
- Tenant agrees the animal will be caged or contained when MBM employees or maintenance contractors enter to perform maintenance or to show the property to a prospective tenant.
- Tenants may not breed animals or offer for sale any animal in the property.
- Rules Specific to DOGS AND CATS:
- Tenant warrants that their animal(s) is housebroken. Tenants must list contact details of their veterinary practice and a nominated person who will care for their animals while away or in case of an emergency.
- Tenant shall maintain flea control on their animal and in their apartment at all times and provide Landlord with proof prior to moving in and upon demand.
- Tenant agrees to furnish the Landlord with a picture of their animal prior to occupancy.
- All food and water bowls must be placed on a protective/plastic floor covering
- No animal is permitted to urinate or defecate on any floor.
- Rules specific to DOGS:
- Animal shall display owner identification and current inoculation tags at all times.
- Tenant must be able to maintain control over the dog at all times. The dog must be kept on a short leash while in common areas or on the grounds.
- Tenant shall not permit the dog to urinate on any shrubs or in beds that are part of landscaped areas. At no time shall Tenant tie the dog to a porch area, tree, or other fixture on or around the premises.
- Dogs should not be left alone in the property for more than 4 hours at a time. Tenants must ensure that their dogs will not cause damage to the property if they are left unsupervised.
- Barking will not be tolerated in that it is considered to be a nuisance to the other tenants.
- Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their animal or any other animal outside their dwelling where it may attract other animals.
- TENANT agrees to clean up after dog(s) immediately and properly dispose of all waste into nearest outdoor trash receptacle.
- Rent will be increased by $25.00 per dog, per month. This will be considered additional rent.
- Tenant must show proof of personal liability insurance coverage for the dog. (may be found on a renter’s policy)
- Tenant certifies that the dog is not a Pitbull, Rottweiler, Mastiff, Doberman, Akita, Chow, German Shepard, Husky or any mix thereof.
- Tenant must bring the dog to the 11 Maple Ave, Hamilton office so the staff can meet the dog to verify the breed and that it is friendly. Tenant must provide Landlord with proof of the breed(s) from a veterinarian upon request.
- Rules specific to CATS:
- All cats must be indoor cats. Cats may not travel between indoors and outdoors.
- Proper disposal of cat litter (securely bagged) shall be done no less than once/week. Odors arising from urine or feces will not be tolerated. All litter boxes must be placed on a protective/plastic floor covering and maintained in a sanitary condition. Used litter will be double bagged and disposed of in the nearest outdoor trash receptacle and NOT disposed of down the toilet regardless of product’s claim of “flush-ability”
- Rent will be increased by $10.00/month.
- Rules Specific to BIRDS:
- Birds: Birds will be properly caged.
- Seeds and droppings will be shielded or caught to prevent accumulation and/or damage to carpeting/floors.
- Rules specific to FISH: a) Aquariums will not leak. b) Aquariums will be cleaned regularly to prevent foul water/odors.
- Tenants are responsible for their animals in accordance with the Animal Welfare Act. If the landlord believes that a animal kept in the property has been neglected or abandoned, they may report it to an appropriate animal welfare organization.
- All security deposits will be held at least 30 days, due to flea incubation cycle. This supersedes the paragraph in the Lease regarding deposit refunds.
- Tenant understands that any complaint or notice received regarding the animal(s) is considered a violation of the Lease and may result in immediate removal of the animal(s) and/or Lease termination; whichever Landlord deems necessary.
- Any false or misleading information provided herein or violation(s) of these provisions is grounds for immediate termination of your lease agreement and subsequent remedies specified therein and by law. By signing hereunto, you fully acknowledge that all the information provided on this form is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Tenants agree that this Amendment applies only to the specific animal described below and that no other animal may be substituted. Tenants who wish to obtain an additional animal after moving into the property must first ask for permission in writing to the Landlord and an additional Animal Addendum must be signed.
- Service, Guide, Signal, or Support animals are not “Animals” according to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as long as the animal is being used by the Tenant to support a disability or handicap, or the Tenant is training the animal(s). Landlord is Fair Housing and ADA compliant. Any requests are done on a case-by-case basis.